CallPilot 150 for Norstar Integrated Communications Systems is a state-of-the art messaging system for small to mid-sized businesses, with 10-40 mailbox users. CallPilot 150 is equipped with a built-in 10/100 Ethernet port, allowing connection to the LAN for advanced applications, including Auto Attendant, Customer Call Routing (CCR), Voice Mail, Basic Call Center, Web-based management, and IP connectivity.
- Web-based administration interface.
- Embedded applications activated with a simple key code.
- Advanced Features, such as Auto Attendant, Unified Messaging, AMIS, VPIM, and Custom Call Routing (CCR).
- Pay for additional mailboxes and applications as the business grows.
- Try-and-buy key codes allow the user to try advanced applications before buying them.
- Auto Attendant
- Custom Call Routing (CCR)
- IP-enabled with 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Web-based administration and maintenance
- Migration path to more sophisticated features
- Available globally in multiple languages
- Uses AMIS and VPIM to increase network efficiencies between CallPilot 150s and other voice networking systems.
- Initial costs are reduced by allowing you to pay for additional mailboxes and applications as you grow.
- Advanced features help you compete by enhancing employee productivity and improving customer satisfaction.
- Risk-free application trials allow you to try and buy only the applications you’ve tested and approved.
- Web-based management interface simplifies system administration.
- Embedded applications enable you to easily add mailboxes and applications as your needs expand.
- Globally, Norstar is the number one voice solution for small and medium businesses.